THAME LOCKDOWN LOVE AWARDS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. You MUST NOT vote more than once for any individual/ group/ business/ charity. If there is any evidence of this your nomination will not be included.
2. Your personal details will not be shared with any third parties. You can read our Privacy & GDPR statement below.
3. The closing date for nominations is 31/8/20
4. Nominees will be notified during September 2020
YOUR PRIVACY & GDPR
What data does Thame Rewards Club collect?
When an individual subscribes to our mailing list or signs up to become a member basic personal information will be collected as requested, including:
- Your Full Name (for postal mailing purposes)
- Email Address (to email you our latest offers)
- Mailing Address (in order to post our membership cards if applicable)
What data does Thame Rewards Club collect from Businesses?
When a business makes an enquiry to registers to become a member, specific information will be requested, this may include:
- Business Name
- Business Address
- Email Address
- Contact Name
- Contact Number
Why does Thame Reward Club collect this data?
Your details are collected in order to process membership requests and keep individuals updated with our latest offers where applicable and appropriate. For businesses, we collate your information in order to ensure that we can advertise and promote your business to the best of our ability.
How will my data be used?
Your data is NOT shared with or sold to any outside individuals. Thame Rewards Club will only share your full name and address with Royal Mail so membership cards can be delivered to you (if applicable)
How does Thame Reward Club keep your data secure?
Requesting a copy of the Data Thame Reward Club holds:
You can request a copy of all the data Thame Reward Club currently holds on file for you personally (if applicable). Thame Reward Club is legally required to provide this to you free of charge and within a month of the original request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you request this information.
Requesting Thame Rewards Club delete all data held:
If you would like Thame Rewards Club to delete all information held on file please email us at , We are legally required to do so should you request it.